Thursday, August 23, 2007

Classroom fun!!

Well I have been in my classroom for the past two days! I love it! It is really starting to come together! When I figure out how to put pics on the blog I will show you some pics!

I realized that it would be a lot of work to put a classroom together...but wow it is harder than I thought! I have been their a total of 8 hours and I probably have another 10-15 hours left to put in.

Eric went golfing today with his uncles and cousins so Morgin stayed with Deana. Deana is sooo good with Morgin. Morgin truely loves her!

This weekend is pretty much empty, excpet we may take a road trip on Saturday to Syracuse to do some school shopping.

1 comment:

JCharlton said...

Have a fun weekend and I will be able to help a ton on Tuesday! Can't wait to see it!