Well, we bought our piece of crap car in July and it has broken down 4 times now. We drive it back to the dealer and say we do not want this thing anymore, They inform us there is nothing that they can do for us. So now we have a rent a wreck and when I say wreck it is truly a wreck, and stuck with the stupid thing....oh well!
On another note Eric left for work this morning and I have open house tonight, so my new "brother-in-law" is going to have to watch Morgin until my Mom gets out of work.......
Everyone have a great day!
1 comment:
I had a feeling that they wouldn't do much for you and the car. That sucks. Just keep making them fix every little thing while it is under warranty and don't buy from Dealmaker anymore! Good luck at Open House.
Post a Comment