This time of year is soooo crazy! Starting on Wednesday It seemed like everyday and night was jam packed with things that had to be done and places to go. Wednesday I had to go shopping for the Angel Tree. My class collected 5,626 pennies and we decided that we should buy presents for needy kids. (Such a wonderful, caring class I have!)
Thursday we had Morgin's hearing test so I had to take half a day from school. She has perfectly normal hearing! Yay! Then I went to school, came home took the presents back to the Angel tree and then went to my students Christmas Concert. Morgin went too...she loved it! She tried to get up on the risers and sing with the kids! So cute!
Amanda and I (Look at her mischievous grin!)
Friday was so much fun! It was GIRL"S NIGHT! I needed this so much after my day at school. I had a good time..let's just say I was feeling pretty good! Our night started out at the Crystal for Tom and Jerry's. We then went to the Mexican Restaurant for dinner. It was very tasty! Then we walked to First National Beef and Brew for Peppermint Patties! Those were also very tasty! We ended our night at the Paddock Club! It was a great night and can't wait until our next Girl's Night!
That is all that has been going on here! Onward to another fun filled week!
PS). Jen- The Hills Have Eyes was pretty messed up!
2 comments:
You guys are crazy to watch that movie, but I did warn you! I had a stress headache after waatching it!
I had so much fun on Friday and thank you for the pic, love them!
We will see you soon, playdate and dinner at our house after the madness of the holidays ends. I promise!
Shut up you got your wish and I was up and out at the normal time!
Post a Comment