As much as I am grateful that Eric got to spend 11 days with straight I am now realizing that his 4 days away are harder for me than I thought! I really miss him and so does Morgin! every morning she says, "Daddy! No My daddy is working! Want my daddy home!" it is sooo sad to me! We are having a hell of a time potty training so I have decided to stop again! She just WILL NOT sit on it for us! I don't know what else to do! I am going to wait until Memorial day weekend because it will be just her and I and than Eric can pick it up on Tuesday!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
This sucks!!
As much as I am grateful that Eric got to spend 11 days with straight I am now realizing that his 4 days away are harder for me than I thought! I really miss him and so does Morgin! every morning she says, "Daddy! No My daddy is working! Want my daddy home!" it is sooo sad to me! We are having a hell of a time potty training so I have decided to stop again! She just WILL NOT sit on it for us! I don't know what else to do! I am going to wait until Memorial day weekend because it will be just her and I and than Eric can pick it up on Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck, it does suck potty training, but don't give up! It will happen! Think positive!
Post a Comment