Monday, July 21, 2008

"Give me pretty's please!!"

On Sunday before I put Morgin to bed she looked at my toes and decided that she wanted to have her toe nails and finger nails like mine. Well if you know Morgin at all you will realize that this is not an easy task. Everytime I get near her to cut her toe nails she screams, kicks and screams some more. So I decide that I will offer to paint her finger nails in hopes that she will forget all about her toe nails! Silly me!!! MORGIN FORGETS NOTHING!!! so I think that I am in for fight when it comes to painting her toe nails. She sits on my lap and puts her toes up the side of the chair and says, "Please Mommy I want pretty toes!" So I begin to paint her toe nails and to my wonder and surprise she doesn't scream! She sits there completely quiet and still and watches. Well I see that one of her toe nails needs to be trimmed so I sneak the finger nail clippers near her foot and she screams, "NOOOOO Mommy, Just Paint!!!!!" I even tried to trick her...to no avail!

WHAT A KID!!!!

1 comment:

JCharlton said...

Seth's toe nails are nasty and he hates them cut too so I feel your pain!