Sunday, October 12, 2008

Baby's Room Progress

Eric laying the carpet pad!
This the wall color and the ugly carpet pad
Here is Morgin our little helper! (and the carpet)


The baby's room is coming right along! Last weekend we put the first coat of paint up and later in the week the 2nd coat went up. On Friday Eric went and bought the carpet for his room and lay ed it down. On Saturday after the funeral Eric went and rented a carpet kicker and kicked the carpet into place and then we had to take his door down and plane it down so that it would go over the carpet. My mom came and got Morgin later in the evening and took Morgin out to eat and we finished messing with the carpet and then we hung the border up! It looks AMAZING!!!! I so happy with the final outcome. Eric even put the crib together and I hung the curtain valance! I cannot believe that after 2 hours we were completely done with the room and it looks completely different that it did on Thursday!


Here is the Border

All we have left to do is to get a bookshelf and rocking chair and some wall decorations!!! YAY!!!

The crib!!!
Only 11 more weeks until his due date!

1 comment:

JCharlton said...

Looks great, I can't wait to see it in person tomorrow!