Thursday, February 12, 2009

Final Day!!!

Today is my official final day of Maternity leave. I have a ton of mixed feelings about going back. I am excited to get back into the swing of things again. I am nervous that I will not be able to juggle everything (school and home). On the other hand I am sad that I have to leave my babies=( I sure will miss them very much!

Status Update:

Morgin is feeling much better. She woke up last night at 11:15 and vomited again. The she slept until 3:30 when I heard little footsteps down stairs. She was down here looking for her blanket, which was in her bed. I got her back to bed and guess who woke up? Yup Brady. He fell back to sleep very quickly and so did Morgin and then they were both up 5:30. I fed Brady, got Morgin to go to the bathroom and gave her some more Tylenol and then she fell back to sleep and so did Brady and I and we all got up at 9!!! I had to really rush around and get 2 kids ready and out the door to Morgin's ENT appointment, which was at 10!! But we all managed and I even gave Brady a bath!

Eric comes home tonight and I am back at work in the AM!!

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

Good luck, it's only one day and then you will be off for another week. The real test will be Sunday night the 22nd.

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and wishing you strength to make it through the day. It's okay if you cry, we all do :)