Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekend in Review

This past weekend was super busy and super fun filled!

Friday:
After school I rushed home and got the house cleaned for my Tastefully Simple Party. I had about 10 people here for it and did very well! Then it was clean up before Eric got home from work!

Saturday:
Was just about the funnest day I have had in a LONG time! It started Saturday morning, the guys (Eric, Brad, Chad and Paul) went to the Millich Open Golf Tournament. During that time, Erica and I took the kids to the zoo. Then we went out to lunch at Applebee's and then went shopping at the mall. Then we came home and layed the kids down for a nap and pack for Eric and I. the wives met up with the husbands after the tournament for a after party. There were only like 10-20 people left due to the rain storm that swept through so Brad, Erica and Eric and I decided to go back to the Russell's to continue the party. We played poker and pitch and had a great time! Eric and I stayed the night there and it was a great evening (I drank a bit too much so I am glad that we decided to stay the night).

Sunday:
We got home after breakfast out the Russell's, and celebrated Father's Day with Eric. We went out to eat at Red Lobster and it was a great day with our family!

No comments: