Friday, April 22, 2011

Beautiful Day!

Today I packed up the kids and we drove to Syracuse to the zoo and to do a little shopping. It was an AMAZING day with them! We had so much fun! We started to the zoo and we met my friend Gretchen and her daughter Katie. It was so nice out! We looked at all the animals and had a great time catching up! The kids were so well behaved! Then we went to the mall and of course checked out the Disney store. The kids each got a toy and they were in hog heaven. Then we bought some gelatos! They were so yummy! Brady got banana, Morgin Strawberry and I got Wildberry. We ended up sharing all three of them!








After we got back to Watertown, I decided that it was too nice to go home so went to the park for some outdoor playtime! We then went home and had dinner and went for a LONG walk! It was an AMAZING day! God I love those kids!

No comments: