Sunday, June 26, 2011
We have a First Grader!!
What did I just type??? Really is my little girl going into first grade??? How is that even possible? Morgin finished up her year of kindergarten and did AWESOME!!! She got another fantastic report card! We took her out to dinner to celebrate, and she chose Pizza Hut. I am so proud of Morgin! I was talking to her teacher and I asked her if we had made the right choice in sending her early and she said without a doubt we did the right thing! I am so proud of you Morgin Shea! You are turning into a wonderful little girl and I so enjoy spending time with you. You make me laugh with your silliness and you are too smart for your own good! Your hugs make everything better in my world and I love you more than words can describe! We are going to enjoy the summer and have a blast before you enter first grade (sniff, sniff, tear, tear)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment