Sunday, December 18, 2011

Brady's Third Birthday!

Time sure does fly!! I can't believe my baby boy is 3!!! Things are not what I expected them to be at this time in my life but I am happy and content being Mommy to Morgin and Brady! We had a swim party for Brady at the YMCA and it was a blast! The cake was a HUGE hit and Brady was so cute!



Happy Birthday baby Boy! I love you so much! You are an amazing little boy and you make me smile everyday and I love you to the moon and back! I can't wait to watch you grow up but am enjoying you right now! Happy Third Birthday Brady Boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is such a Big Boy now! I can't believe he is alrady 3! That cake looks amazing! I'm glad you had a great day! Love Ya!

Andie