Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Car Saga Continues!
On Monday after Staff Development, Eric and I had our meeting with the GM of Fuccillo's. They said basically that we could trade the car in to get a new car. So, I drove a 09 Dodge Journey, and I liked it a lot! It rode nice and had the 3rd row seat like my car. We decided that we were going to go home and contemplate this as when they ran the numbers we were looking at a pretty big payment jump (which I do not want). So we are thinking that we may be contacting the Attorney Generals office to see what right we do have. So right now we are in limbo about this whole car thing. The GM was super nice and willing to work with us but we really can't afford a big increase in payments at this time, so I asked him to look for something cheaper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment