Here is my list of what I know for sure about life.
1. I know that my true love is my family. My kids, husband, Mom, sister, brothers and grandparents mean the world to me.
2. I know that when the going gets tough the tough keep going!
3. I know that I have always had to work hard for everything I have. I have never had anything handed to me...nor would I want that..it makes me appreciate what I have more!
4. I know that in every relationship I have I give 100% of myself all of the time (even though that is not returned in many of my relationships)
5. I know that hugs and kisses from Morgin and Brady are so much more important to me than having a new house, a nice car or even money in the bank...all that is important to me is their smiles!
6. I know for sure that I AM WHO I AM and proud of it!
7. I know that I have a everything I need right here in my house and I am content with that.
8. I know that honesty is the best policy. Even though it may hurt to hear or tell the truth to someone the truth, it is always best!
No comments:
Post a Comment