All the Kids
Brady found his First Egg
Morgin Searching
Checking out His LootIt is a tradition that we always go to Grandma Clark's house every year for the annual Easter egg hunt. It is a big deal! The mom's stay inside and stuff eggs, while the kids and Dad's play outside. After all of the eggs have been stuffed all of the little kids (6 and under) are sent inside while the eggs are hidden. This year, they did a special area just for Brady and Peyton because they are the only toddlers. So Brady and Morgin hunted for eggs in different areas at the same time. Eric took Morgin and I took Brady. Brady did a great job and ended with six big eggs. Morgin did great too and ended with 25 or so eggs. (I forgot to count hers...I was too busy peeling tape off and talking to Merissa) Morgin is a girl after my own heart...she shook all of her eggs and choose the ones that had money in them instead of candy! She ended up coming out with $4.65 in change! It was a great time as always!
No comments:
Post a Comment