Monday, May 3, 2010

Morgin the Artist

This only 1/2 of the picture!

Morgin drew me this fabulous picture and I was a bit impressed. Being a primary teacher I see lots of drawings of people and they are all very different, but I have never seen one like this! Morgin had a lot of details in her picture. If you look closely you will notice my glasses, and my hair is in a pony tail and the lines are the wind blowing. She also wrote "Mom" on the top! I was so proud of her! Most kids draw a circle with arms and legs coming out of it, but Morgin had a whole body! We are coming along!







On another note, Morgin colored the cat today. She took her markers and drew on her "Because she looked boring" What a kid...maybe she will be an artist someday!

No comments: