The sickie's have hit our house again! It all started with Brady...he had a stomach bug and a fever. I stayed home with him Monday because he was up ALL night long! He was back to his old self by Tuesday and went back to day care. Then last night, Morgin woke up with a fever at about 9 o'clock. We gave her Tylenol and she went back to sleep. She was running a low grade temp all day but when I got home from school she complained that her throat hurt and so did her right ear and she was running a fever of 102. I called the doctor and they got her in and she was diagnosed with Strep. This is the first time she has had it before....she is really bummed because tomorrow was a Garden Party at school. I couldn't make it anyway because I am heading to a workshop in Syracuse but it sucks that she has to miss it! Oh well...there will be plenty of more celebrations and shows that she will be a part of all through her schooling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment