Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Christmas Surprise
On the Tuesday before Christmas my NaNa texts me while I was at school and offered to watch the kids after school so that I could go finish up my shopping...I happily accepted! I went to get Brady and headed over to my grandma's house and I hear Morgin scream..."Aunt Lyndsey!" I was dumbfounded! I couldn't believe that she was here! I was so surprised! Lyndsey, Justin and Bryson flew in the night before and my 17 brother snuck out his window to drive to the airport to pick them up. My dad and I were the only ones that didn't know! It was the greatest surprise! I so needed them here on Christmas and and so incredibly thankful that they were here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's Great! I am so glad that you got to spend the holidays with your family!
Andie
Post a Comment