It's like if you went to General Brown you have to go to GB Days-It's like a unwritten rule! Well, we went! We always head out Saturday morning and check out garage sales, which we never buy anything from. Then we come home and do lunch and naps and then head back out to do the rides and of course the parade! Every year I start to get mad at the teenagers with their stupid silly string. They seriously spray silly string everywhere! I would hate to live on Brown Blvd. during this weekend. My yard would be covered in silly string! Anyway, I have to step back and think that 15 years ago that it was me doing that-so how can I technically get mad? I can't! It's a rite of passage for GB teenagers! (It still bothers me though) It was a great night. We ran into some friends and stood by them through the parade so that was nice!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
GB Days 09
It's like if you went to General Brown you have to go to GB Days-It's like a unwritten rule! Well, we went! We always head out Saturday morning and check out garage sales, which we never buy anything from. Then we come home and do lunch and naps and then head back out to do the rides and of course the parade! Every year I start to get mad at the teenagers with their stupid silly string. They seriously spray silly string everywhere! I would hate to live on Brown Blvd. during this weekend. My yard would be covered in silly string! Anyway, I have to step back and think that 15 years ago that it was me doing that-so how can I technically get mad? I can't! It's a rite of passage for GB teenagers! (It still bothers me though) It was a great night. We ran into some friends and stood by them through the parade so that was nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm bummed we missed the parade! I wanted to go, but we had a baby shower to go to.
Gb days was a blast! Good Times!
Andie
No kidding...you remember the silly string Andie??? Now it would drive you NUTS!!!!
Post a Comment