Monday, July 13, 2009

10 Year Reunion

This past weekend was my ten year reunion. Friday night was a meet and greet at Spencer's in Chaumont. This was so much fun! Since Eric had to work, my friend Carmen and I decided that we would ride together there. We saw so many people we hadn't seen in like oh yeah 10 years! My friend Jess and I were expecting to see each other but we had no idea that we reconnect so quickly. It was so nice to see everyone even people I never thought would ever show up. This made me super excited for Saturday Night.

Myself, Jess, and Keitha


April and Julie (Never thought I would see them there!)



Me, Gary and Emily



Keitha and I


Jess and I



Emily, Me, Jess, Carmen, Alicia



Carmen and I
Then Saturday Night came, Carmen and her husband Jason, Eric and I and Jessica rode to the Rustic. The girls were so full of excitement on the ride there because we had had so much fun the night before.

Here we are in the car on the way there

Then we got there.....Hardly anyone was there. We thought it was becasue it was a bit early still so we had a few drinks. Then decided we would eat. A few more people showed up, but there only ended up being about 20-25 people from our class were there. We made the best of it though. We played darts, mingled and were ready to leave by 11:30! It was a great time!




Shots


Eric and I


Carmen, me, Jess and Keitha

3 comments:

Jen said...

Don't feel bad about the small turnout, we had about the same at ours and I graduated with close to 300 people! Glad you made the best of it! Looks like you had fun.

JCharlton said...

Our turnout wasn't great for our 10 year either, but I was glad that I went. It is so fun to see old faces. Looks like you had a fun weekend and this weekend will be more of the same.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a blast.. Sorry I missed it :(



Andie