10. I am glad I finally got the shelves in the bathroom cleaned and organized.
9. How can Brady eat so much....he is sooo tiny????
8. I wish I could get some more 31 parties.....
7. I love Morgin's room BUT she is out growing the baby butterflies...on to something more grown up (sniff, sniff, tear, tear)
6. All the laundry is done, dishes are done and now I can sit and relax!
5. What are we going to do now that Morgin doesn't swim lessons everyday?
4. I hate it when Eric works 4 days in a row....it is tiring for both of us!
3. If you what something done you must do it yourself!
2. I wish we could get rid of that car in the driveway.....
1. I am truly blessed in every way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post something on fb about 31 and see if anyone in our area wants to book a party!
Post a Comment