Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stewart Kids!


Chris and the Shirt we Bought him when he was 10!!! It still fits!

Chris and Justin

Josh

The 4 Of Us!!!

Love it!!
Eric and Justin wrestling! Priceless!

Uncle Chris and Morgin Playing Wii
Lyndsey and Josh

Tonight, we had my 2 brothers and my sister and her husband over for dinner. It was a wonderful evening. We had a great dinner, played some Wii and played with the kids. It was so great to have all of my siblings in 1 house. We reminisced and talked about the future. It was a great night but when everyone left I burst into tears. It was a night that I had been waiting for since the fight with my father in 2000. I missed the boys so much and am so glad that we were able to do this! It is kind of bitter sweet because Chris will be leaving for the Coast Guard in February and Lyndsey and Justin will be moving to Texas in May. But that does not matter...we will always be siblings! LIFE IS GOOD!

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

Your kitchen looks great from what I could see in the pics! Family is the best isn't it?? So happy you had such a fun time with them all.

Ashley said...

So happy you had a great time with your siblings. Family is wonderful! I have a sister and 2 brothers too!