Saturday, April 10, 2010

Before and After

Before
After!

When we bought the four wheeler the seat on the back must have been left outside and the red cushions were sun faded and looked pink. I went to JoAnne Fabrics and bought some vinyl and recovered the side cushions...the middle cushion had a zipper and was a bit more than I cared to do without a sewing machine so I asked Eric's step mom to help recover it...so she called us last night (perfect timing for the Snirt run!) to tell us that the seat cushion was all done! So Eric put the last cushion on it and it turned out AMAZING! I am glad that we decided to go with the black instead of red....it makes it look like a brand new seat! Now I can't wait to use it! I decided that Eric needed a Man day and stayed home from the Snirt run with the kids (Plus I think it is too cold for me today). I can't wait to hear all about his fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!

Andie