Saturday, August 7, 2010

Wedding Day!

My Handsome Men! (Love them sooo much!)
Brady Boy Dancing!

Jamie and Jaydence


Brady Loved the Speaker



Eric and Kate

The 3 Richards Men!

Beautiful Girl!

She Loved being the Flower Girl!

Eric's Best Man Roast...I mean Toast!

Morgin and her new friend Lily

The Bride and Groom

Goofy Boy!

Dee and Morgin Dancing

Eric and his Dad

Me holding the money for the dollar dance

PaPa and Morgin (Notice Princess Wave)

First taste of Shirley Temple

PaPa and Morgin dancing

Brady giving Jaydence a hug
Brady Boy and Mommy

Aunt Sheila,Eric, Aunt Shirley, Jaydence and Jamie and 1/2 of Morgin!


Eric's dad and Dee got married today! It was a wonderful time. It was so nice to see all of Eric's family. Morgin was a flower girl and Brady was a ring bearer. I didn't get pictures of the kids walking down the aisle since I was back with them trying to keep them corralled until it was their time to walk down! I out Brady down and said, "Ok Walk with Sissy" The second he was on the floor he took off and ran as fast he could to Eric who was up standing with his dad. It was super cute! Morgin was an amazing flower girl! She was in her glory! She kept saying to us "Mom, Am I prettier than a princess" It was priceless! It was a great wedding and the men in the house took good naps!

No comments: