Friday, February 11, 2011

Differences

Having a girl first and then a boy has brought many new challenges for me! I LOVE having one of each gender..it is so neat to see how different boys and girls actually are. One thing that I have had to get used to is HOT WHEELS! They are EVERYWHERE! Morgin's toys seemed to be a lot bigger and hence was not an issue when it came to my feet! I cannot tell you how incredibly uncomfortable it is to step on a hot wheel car! I guess our moto is to go big or not at all .....because of that Brady has about 100 little tiny very sharp cars that he plays with ALL the time!

Another difference I have noticed is the ROARING! My son loves to roar! He came into the livingroom tonight and roared in my face...it was super cute!

Don't take this post the wrong way.... I LOVE HAVING A LITTLE BOY!!! I am NOT IN ANY WAY COMPLAINING....He is the sunshine of my life (along with Morgin) and I wouldn't change a thing...just trying to express how different it is!

No comments: