Monday, October 18, 2010

22 Months!!!


My little man is 22 months old! I know, I know...it doesn't seem possible! Eric and I were talking about how every day he seems to say more and more words and phrases! He is a little sponge when it comes to vocabulary! He knows a lot of animals and the sounds that they make. He knows all of his body parts, even his elbow! He is such a chill toddler compared to our daughter! He is content with playing with cars, trucks and more cars! He LOVES to eat! He can and does eat Morgin under the table! At his last doctors appointment he weighed 26 lbs 5 oz. He has lost weight! Which the doctor was not too thrilled with but he is a very active toddler that loves to jump! I bet he has jumped the pound off! He still wears 18 month pants and can still fit into 18 month tops but I have moved him to 24 months or 2t because that is all I have bought him for the fall/winter! He does however have monster sized feet at 20 months he was a size 7!!! I don't think Morgin was a 7 until she was 3! He is such a sweet little boy! He will play for a bit...come over give/get a hug and move on! He loves to cuddle on your lap before bed, before naps, after naps and in the morning! He loves to play outside! He is a joy and his smile lights up a room! I can't believe you are 22 months old little boy! We love you so much!

No comments: