Eric and Jackson
This past weekend we went out to dinner with a couple that Eric used to hang out with in HS. Nicole and Dale have a little girl who is almost 3 named Reagan and then a 4 month old baby boy named Jack. We ran into Nicole and Dale everywhere and had always said that we would get together with them soon and then we get busy! Nicole and I were talking on FB and we both decided that enough was enough that we had to do it! So we set a date and I am glad that we did. Nicole and I have a lot in common and had a great time together! Dale and Eric also had a great time! Morgin spent the night at Grandma's so it was just Brady with us. Brady and Reagan played well together! Afterwards Nicole texted me and said that Reagan liked Brady and wanted to have him over to play! (so cute!) We can't wait to hang out with them again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment