Sunday, October 24, 2010

Zoo Boo

Yesterday I went to Zoo Boo at the zoo with my friend Nicole and her two kids. We had a great time! I am so glad that we got there when we did! When we left at 11:45 the line was all the way out the zoo and almost to the swimming pool! Eric's cousin said that they waited an hour to get in! The weird thing was that it didn't seem that busy when we were in there!

The kids had a great time seeing the animals and getting candy! Morgin was Daphne from Scooby Doo(I told you she was obsessed!!!!) Brady was the Itsy Bitsy Spider and unfortunately the costume ripped and so I decided after that to take it back and now he is a T-Rex! (I am glad I found such a cute costume for him so late in the game!)


After the zoo we took the kids to McDonald's for lunch! The kids played and played and all of them took a great nap! (Yes even Morgin!!!!) It was a great day!

Ps). My camera had another malfunction...as soon as I get pictures from Nicole I will add!

No comments: