Friday, December 3, 2010

Shutter My Fly!

I cannot believe that me of all people has not yet thought about Christmas Cards! That was until I saw a post from another bloggie friend about this special offer that Shutterfly has for bloggers. Shutterfly is offering 50 free Cards to blog!


I bought cards from Shutterfly a few years ago and they were amazing! So I thought what the heck! I might as well try this! If you are interested HERE is the direct link!


After looking at all 808 photo cards that they offer These are just a few of my favorites Christmas cards!




And I was thinking about Christmas gifts for those hard to buy for people in our lives (IE: Grandparents!) What Grandparent wouldn't proudly display one of these fabulous CALENDARS at work or home? I know my parents would LOVE to get one of these as a gift!

I also found the WALL ART pretty neat! I could see buying one of these as a memory of our trip to Sesame Place with all of the neat candid shots we took! It also would be a pretty neat gift idea for that hard to shop for person on your list!!

Happy Shopping ;-)

No comments: