Sunday, January 30, 2011

Husbands are Working so the Wives will Play


This weekend, while our husbands were working Nicole and I did a lot of girl bonding time! Friday night she came over and we had dinner and the kiddos played. Saturday we met after nap time at Target and did some shopping and then went to Fairgrounds for dinner. We had a wonderful dinner! Sunday, we went to Syracuse shopping. Nicole's daughter Reagan was at Grandma's house so she just brought Jackson and I left Brady with my mom...so it was just Nicole, Jackson, Morgin and I and we had a great day! I have to tell you that I made a killing at Old Navy! This is the 2nd time this week I have gotten some good deals on clothes! The first deal I got was 54.98 (subtotal) for only 14.58! It was an awesome deal! Today I got like 23 items for only 37.00! I have a ton of 3t stuff for Brady to wear next year now! We had lunch at Johnny Rockets and it was the first time I had been there! Morgin loved it! She had a great time at lunch! (and so did I) Then we headed back into the mall for some more shopping! It was a great day/weekend! Thanks for keeping me busy Nicole!

No comments: