Tuesday, January 11, 2011

now it's time to research....

As many of you many know, Brady has always had a hard time with his breathing...especially in the winter. We were told that he had trachialmashia and that he would out grow it by 18 months and at the latest 2 years......but more like 18 months. Well he is over 2 and is still having the issues. We were in Friday and they were thinking that he had to be admitted because his pulse oxygen was only 92 and even after a neb it didn't get better. We were sent to the hospital for a chest xray. The chest xray came back as not normal and were back in to the doctors on Saturday to recheck his pulse ox..which was 98..which is good. Today I took him for another recheck and he is not getting any better. He is still "full of junk" in his lungs. The doctor recommended that he be tested for Cystic Fibrosis. That test will be on Thursday. He does not believe that he has cystic fibrosis because he is able to gain weight but we need to rule it out. to tell you the truth I am not too worried about him having that but it is kind of scary to think that he may! I am now off to research the symptoms and see if he has any!

2 comments:

justinlynzbryson said...

I don't think he has that either. I hope they can figure out what's wrong with him soon! Poor little guy!!! We love you Brady boy!!!

justinlynzbryson said...

I don't think he has that either. I hope they figure out what's going on with him soon! Poor little guy!